Sunday, September 18, during the celebration of the Day of the city Tokmak, Zaporizhzhia region, 77-year old winner of the contest on dumpling eating died from asphyxia, ForUm learned from the regional police public relations office.

The man participated in the contest on fast dumpling eating and took the first place. After the contest the man went behind a corner, vomited, fell down and died.

Doctors established that the pensioner died of choking because of a dumpling stuck in his throat. 


Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

Классические туфли мужские