According to preliminary version of the State Emergency Service, fire at the National Museum of Natural History was caused by overcharge in electrical grid from the use of heating installation instead of special lamps by museum workers.

This opinion was expressed by head of anti-Emergency department in Kyiv Ruslan Bukhanets, ForUm correspondent reports.
"A few exotic animals, which were not timely evacuated, died. They suffocated in the smoke," the rescuer said.

A verification of unauthorized use of heaters to generate a higher temperature, needed for exotic animals, is currently conducted.


Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

Классические туфли мужские