The implementation of the “Timely Help” national project will allow reducing the expenditure for first aid teams by 25%, head of the State Agency for Investment and National projects of Ukraine Vladyslav Kaskiv said during presentation of the project of operational and dispatching departments of emergency medical care and disaster medicine centers, ForUm correspondent reports.
The head of the national project Oleksiy Navrodsky noted that implementation of the project will cost 400 million UAH.
«Previous feasibility study, which was approved by the Government in October 2012, shows that the total cost of the project, in line with earlier estimates, is 401 million UAH. It is not a large sum to implement such an important technological medical reform.
This project provides for the following changes in work of the first aid teams:
- reduction of the time of arrival of ambulances to the patient (in the city - up to 10 minutes, in rural areas - up to 20 minutes);
- introduction of a unified system of 27 regional control centers;
- creation of two data-centers;
- equipping of ambulances with GPS-navigators;
- introduction of radio as a backup;
- provision of medics with tablet PCs;
- ambulances would be called in online mode (via text messages, social networks, e-mail).
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время