Ukraine plans to spend 7 billion UAH for the preparation and holding of the final tournament of the European Basketball Championship in 2015, vice Prime Minister Oleksandr Vilkul told a briefing at the Cabinet of Ministers, ForUm correspondent reports.

According to him, EuroBasket 2015 will be held in Kyiv, Odesa, Kharkiv, Lviv, Donetsk and Dnipropetrovsk.

Vice Prime Minister noted that six complexes will be built in Ukraine "from scratch" and their future location has been already determined.

Vilkul said that private investors will invest 25% of own funds in the construction and the remaining 75% will be got on credit, which will be returned within 5 years by themselves, the interests will be paid the state.

Vilkul ensured that these arenas will remain profitable after the championship, and will be used for sports activities, cultural and show character for not less than 280 days a year.

Vice Prime Minister stressed that 1.4 billion UAH will be allocated for improvement of the infrastructure of the host cities.

Vilkul predicts that holding EuroBasket will bring Ukraine will only image-building, but also financial benefits.

Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

Туфли осень-зима Everest