In Vinnitsa region, the building of district election commission № 15 was burning. The fire was caused by a short circuit, the press service of the Committee of Voters of Ukraine reports.

For some time the building was up in smoke, so the committee members, agents of candidates, party representatives and observers were evacuated for half an hour. The fire has been eliminated, and the commission is working again.

According to the CVU, the fire did not affect the commission's work.


Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

Классические туфли мужские