The open flame of a kitchen stove caused the explosion in the nine-storey apartment building in Kharkiv, chairman of the board Kharkivgaz Valery Bezlepkin said at a meeting of the commission on technogenic and ecological security and emergencies, ForUm learned from the Kharkiv City Council press service.

According to the experts of the board Kharkivgaz, the gas stove with two switched on burners became the fire source. Fortunately, the gas concentration in the apartment was not more than 5%, and therefore the explosion was not of such yield that it could be. If the apartment was completely filled with gas and there was an explosion, there would be no house on this place," Bezlepkin said.

The regional prosecutor's office has not officially confirmed this version.

Mayor of Kharkiv Hennady Kernes asked the law enforcement agencies to find a man, whose direct actions led to the explosion in the building.


Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

Классические туфли мужские