In particular, in Zvenigorodka town a man, 38, cut his left forearm during butchering. When he called for medical assistance in the town hospital he was diagnosed with "erysipeloid, Siberian plague." Doctors also took samples for further examination in a lab of dangerous infections.
Specialists of the state sanitary and veterinary services are holding investigation to reveal the source of the bacteria and its distribution path.
Bacillus anthracis is the pathogen of the anthrax acute disease. It is a Gram-positive, spore-forming, rod-shaped bacterium, growing in an ordinary nutrient medium under aerobic or anaerobic conditions.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время