Given poor and deteriorating quality of Kyiv municipal infrastructure, inadequacy of social services provided to citizens and other issues requiring immediate attention, President Viktor Yanukovych instructed Prime Minister Mykola Azarov, Kyiv Mayor Leonid Chernovetsky and Kyiv District Administration Heads to:
1. Hold a consultative meeting of Ministers, Presidential Administration leadership and Kyiv District Administration Heads at the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on March 20, 2010, dedicated to urgent problems of present and further development of Kyiv.
2. Discuss the following issues:
- identifying and overcoming all conflict and socially flagrant problems of the city and residents of the capital;
- staffing of city and district administrations with professional officers; depoliticizing local executive authorities of the capital;
- reduction of Kyiv City Administration and District Administrations staff; optimization of budgetary spending for Kyiv local authorities in accordance with modern standards;
- target, reasoned and rational use of budgetary funds;
- taxation and budgetary policy in the city; timely payment of taxes and fees to local budgets;
- regularity of payments for energy resources’ consumption and housing services;
- legitimacy and efficiency of land and communal property use in the city;
- legitimacy of tariff policy in housing and communal sector, public transportation and other sectors of the city economy;
- ecological safety of the capital and its inhabitants.
3. Identify priorities in implementation of infrastructure development projects, such as completing unfinished construction, development of roads and transport infrastructure, medical and social services sector.
4. Solve the question of preparation of the city for celebration of the 65th Victory Day.
5. Based on results of the meeting, in a week term, prepare agreed suggestions on comprehensive measures aimed at solving problems of socio-economic development of the city, enhancing the effectiveness of Kyiv executive authorities and strengthening the accountability of officials.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время