In his letter to Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko President Viktor Yushchenko drew Prime Minister’s attention to a number of urgent social and economic problems in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea (ARC). President’s press office reports.
Among the urgent tasks requiring government's active measures, named by President were:
- conducting land reform in ARC
- ensuring proper financing of the activities provided by the State program on social and economic development of ARC until 2017
- working out documentation on arraignment of proper infrastructure at Tuzla Spit isle in order to return it inhabited locality status
- calculating efficiency of gas and oil production on ARC territory
- legal regulation of repatriation for forcibly displaced citizens
- instituting prohibition of radical and extremist religious organizations
- improving registration procedure for other countries public organizations representations
President also requested that Prime Minister informed him on the results in person in one month term.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время