By resolution №917 from July 11, 2007 Cabinet of Ukraine made changes to Rules of entry and departure Ukraine for foreigners and persons without nationality. The corresponding resolution text with Yanukovych’s signature is publicized on the Cabinet site.
In particular, crossing of state boundary in case of entry Ukraine or transit through Ukraine by citizens of countries, list of which the cabinet approves, or by persons without nationality who constantly live in mentioned countries are carried out after submission of document proved their financing provision of stay in Ukraine, transit and departure Ukraine.
Control for financing provision is carried out in admission posts at the state boundary.
Foreigners –citizens of countries, pointed in the list, and persons without nationality living in these countries in case of entry Ukraine or transit must have means 20fold of minimum living wage in Ukraine calculating for each monthof their stay.
Evidence of such means or guarantee can be confirmed by:
- cash in UAH or in converted foreign currency;
- document with sum of money on the basis of which it is possible to get money in banks of Ukraine;
- payment card;
- document, proved reservation or payment of dwelling, food in Ukraine;
- agreement on tourism service (voucher);
- guarantee letters of private or legal persons who invite foreigners and take obligations for their expenses
Since April 1 minimum wage in Ukraine comprises UAH 525.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время