The poll was conducted in eight western regions – Volyn, Lviv, Zakarpattya, Chernovtsy, Khmelnitsk, Rivne, Ternopil and Ivano-Frankivsk regions. 1616 respondents were interrogated.According to the poll,
- 44.9% of respondents would give the post of PM to Yulia Tymoshenko
- 15.6% - to Yuri Yekhanurov,
- 8.5% - to Victor Yanukovich,
- 7.4% - to Oleksandr Moroz,
- 4.6% - to Volodymyr Lytvyn,
- 2.0% - to Anatoly Kinakh,
- 0.7% - to Petro Poroshenko,
- 2.1% - to other person,
- 12.9% - found difficult to reply.
Director on scientific issues of All-Ukrainian sociological service Borys Salagov considers that the poll’s results witness about disappointment of Western Ukraine population over the power, as their “orange” dreams have not come true.
He also considers that appointment other PM, but Tymoshenko and Yekhanurov, may cause “shift of public opinion.”
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время