The minister of economy Sergey Terekhin is convinced that Ukraine will join WTO this year. He declared about it speaking out in parliament, ForUm’s correspondent reported.

According to the minister, only 5% of uncoordinated positions have remained in Ukrainian legislation, which are needed to be agreed for joining WTO. He also admitted that it remained to get the statements about absence of claims to Ukraine from two countries.

Terekhin reported that 95% of all trade operations in the world are conducted by the WTO countries-members. Ukraine finds itself in remaining 5%.

The minister is convinced that, having joined WTO, Ukrainian manufacturers will be protected from antidumping campaigns, and World Trade Organization will also do Ukrainian village good.

Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

Классические туфли мужские