Admission campaign-2013 is running without queues and violations, education and science minister Dmytro Tabachnyk told a briefing, ForUm correspondent reports.

"During the beginning of admission campaign, there are no queues and violations. For the first 10 days of documents acceptance, 120 thousand applications were registered in the single state electronic database on education, including 300 thousand exceptionally in the electronic form," Tabachnyk said.

According to him, as of July 1, applicants filed 60 thousand applications, while in the last year - 37 thousand. "We are pleased that half of them were filed in the electronic form," the minister noted.

Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

Туфли осень-зима Everest