Ukrainian Prime Minister Mykola Azarov charged to prepare the country for the heating season until October 1.

"The average heating season readiness level of the housing facilities makes up 90%. It is quite realistic to fully prepare the rest 10% in a month. The country should be absolutely ready for the heating season until October 1," Prime Minister Mykola Azarov said at the enlarged meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers, ForUm correspondent reports..

He also noted that Crimea, Donetsk, Lviv, Luhansk, Kherson and Chernivtsi regions are lag behind in terms of preparation for the winter. "I call on the heads of local administrations to hold the meeting to prepare for the heating season," Azarov said.

In addition, he noted that the kindergartens, schools and hospitals should be prepared to get heating starting from October 1.

Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

Туфли осень-зима Everest