On August1, 2012, the government adopted a relevant decree, the press service of the Cabinet informs.
The purpose of the program is bringing the national legislation to conformity with the Convention, affording access of the disabled people to the social and civil objects, transport infrastructure, road service, transportation, information and communication, as well as taking into account their individual capacities, abilities and interests to education, labor, culture, tourism, physical culture and sport, attracting members of the society to participate in the implementation of rights and needs of persons with disabilities.
The Program’s implementation will provide an opportunity to:
- develop the social and civil objects, transport infrastructure and road service due to the needs of the disabled up to 15 percent till 2015, 35 percent till 2018, 50 percent till 2020;
- ensure the availability of vehicles adapted for handicapped on the public routes up to 15 percent till 2015, 35 percent till 2018, 50 percent till 2020;
- ensure the accessibility of video and sound broadcasting for the hearing and visually impaired persons up to 15 percent till 2015, 35 percent till 2018, 50 percent till 2020;
- ensure the accessibility of information on the official sites of state authorities for the hearing and visually impaired persons till 2012;
- satisfy in full, starting with 2013, the need of the persons with disabilities for technical means of rehabilitation;
- to increase a number of children with disabilities studying in preschool, secondary, vocational and higher education institutions up to 107 thousand persons till 2015, up to 122 thousand persons until 2018, up to 138 thousand persons till 2020 (up to 5 thousand persons annually);
- to ensure the growth of employed disabled people up to 706.2 thousand persons till 2015, up to 750.3 thousand till 2018, up to 794.6 thousand people till 2020 (up to 14-15 thousand persons annually).
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время