The natural increase of population in Ukraine is still negative. According to the State Statistics Service, in 2011 460,512 people were born in Ukraine (January-November). This figure is almost equal to the data for 2010 - 456,884 people.

The number of deaths for the period made 609,569, while in 2010 as many as 638,389 Ukrainians died, UKRINFORM reported.

Statistics of infant mortality is almost equal: in 2011, 4,119 children under the age of one year died, in 2010 - 4,198.

The population as a result of natural reduction decreased to 149,957 (in 2010 the figure - "minus" 181,505), while at the same time the migration gain is recorded (15,000 people).

Among those arrived in Ukraine for 11 months of 2011 - migrants from the CIS countries accounted for 76.8%, the rest (23.2%) - from other countries.

According to the State Statistics Committee, as of December 1, 2011, the population of Ukraine stood at 45,644,419 million.

Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

Туфли осень-зима Everest