The government intends to hold indirect check of incomes of citizens for granting them with this or that social payments, vice Prime Minister Serhiy Tihipko told a briefing in the Cabinet, ForUm's correspondent reports.

"We will try to make a list of citizens, whose low income we doubt," the vice PM said and added that expert commissions will analyze the property of potential recipients of social benefits according to the list of possessions which might prove their deep pockets.

In response to the question why the list of possessions includes washing machines and air conditions the vice PM said: "Why? The country must help the poor, but those who are not poor cannot apply for social benefits. Why? With 100% of the state material help to the poor, only 23% is really poor, the rest 77% goes to others. If the state does not check the property of people, it will never help those, who are in need."

Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

Туфли осень-зима Everest