"Now we cannot stop a vehicle without a reason," the inspector said.
According to Siriy, traffic police can do this only in the following 12 cases:
- violation of the traffic regulations;
- absence of a license plate;
- malfunction presence evidence;
- if a vehicle has something to do with a road accident;
- if a vehicle is on wanted list;
- necessity to question a driver or a passenger in connection with a road accident;
- if a vehicle is used for illegal purposes;
- necessity to engage a driver into a helping operation;
- conduct of target oriented measures;
- traffic limitation;
- if load fastening create danger for other vehicles;
- violation of signal device usage.
In addition, traffic police has a right to check driver's license, vehicle registration document and insurance policy.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время