In addition, the President praised the value of a joint declaration on the development of partnership relations between Ukraine and Mongolia to be signed today. "Undoubtedly, this document is intended to strengthen our bilateral relations, trust, friendship, and it needs updating and expansion," Viktor Yanukovych said.
He also said trade-economic relations between the two countries also need further discussion and development. "This potential has not been exhausted. There is a wide field for the expansion of our relations. I am convinced that our joint intergovernmental commission, which is working, should greatly accelerate the work," the President said.
The President of Mongolia for his part thanked the President of Ukraine for the invitation to visit Ukraine. He noted that next year the parties will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between them.
President Viktor Yanukovych and President of Mongolia Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj have signed the Joint Declaration of Ukraine and Mongolia on the Development of Partnership Relations.
In the presence of the two Heads of State were signed:
- Intergovernmental Agreement on Cooperation in Emergencies Prevention and Response
- Intergovernmental Agreement on Cooperation in Culture
- Intergovernmental Agreement on Cooperation in Higher Education
- Protocol between the Governments of Ukraine and Mongolia Amending the Provisions on the Intergovernmental Ukrainian-Mongolian Commission on Trade-economic and Scientific-technical Cooperation
- Plan of Cooperation between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Mongolia for 2012-2013
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время