In the framework of the state visit of President Viktor Yanukovych to
China, the ceremony of signing Ukrainian-Chinese bilateral documents
was held in Beijing, presidential press office reported.
President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych and Leader of the People's Republic of China Hu Jintao signed a Joint Statement on overall improvement of Chinese-Ukrainian friendship and cooperation.
Also, in the presence of the two leaders, Ukrainian and Chinese delegation have signed 13 bilateral documents, including:
- Roadmap of Ukrainian-Chinese relations for 2010-2012 (signed by Ministers of Foreign Affairs);
- Agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Government of the People's Republic of China on cooperation in plants protection and quarantine;
- Program of Ukrainian-Chinese cooperation in exploring and using outer space for peaceful purposes for 2011-2015;
- Protocol between the State Customs Service of Ukraine and State Customs Administration of the People's Republic of China on mutual assistance in validating the declared value of goods;
- Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the Government of China to provide free assistance the Government of Ukraine;
- Agreement between the Chamber of Commerce of Ukraine and the Chinese International Trade Promotion Committee on establishment of Joint Business Council.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время