President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych gave a number of instructions aimed at solving problems he had discussed with the Crimean Tatars during his meeting with them on August 3.
In accordance with the instructions:
- Prime Minister Mykola Azarov is to provide that elaboration of the draft laws “On Restoration of Rights of Persons Deported on Ethnic Grounds” and “On the Concept of Ethnic Policy of Ukraine” is completed by November 1 and they are brought in to the Parliament;
- The Prime Minister is to provide implementation of the measures foreseen to be applied in 2010 by the Program of resettlement of the deported Crimean Tatars and other nationalities who have returned to live in Ukraine, which was approved by Cabinet’s Decision of May 11, 2006;
- Prime Minister Mykola Azarov and Prime Minister of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea Vasyl Dzharty are to elaborate and approve by November 1 the procedure of functioning of the consolidated register of returnees and their families. The officials are also to work out the issue of transferring land plots, which are currently managed by central authorities and are being misused, to local authorities of the ARC with the aim of their later allotment to local citizens so they could build houses there;
- The Prime Minister of Ukraine and the Prime Minister of the ARC are to provide transparency of land allotment to citizens of Crimea, including those who had been deported. They are also suggest by December 1 a draft plan of restoring sites of historical and cultural value for the Crimean Tatars;
- Chairman of the Main Control and Revision Office Petro Andreyev is to conduct a check up of utilization of funds provided by the budget for implementation of the Program of resettlement of the deported Crimean Tatars and other nationalities who have returned to live in Ukraine.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время