- dollar US has decreased by 0.06 kopiykas (0.01 %) and as of 29.08.2008 has amounted to 484.57 UAH/100 USD;
- EUR has increased by 39.54 kopiykas (5.24%) and as of 29.08.2008 has amounted to 715.7583 UAH/100 EUR;
- Russian Rouble has increased by 0.09 kopiykas (4.48 %) and as of 29.08.2008 has amounted to 1.974 UAH/10 RUR.
Volume of transactions at the interbank foreign exchange market of Ukraine (purchase and sale in dollar equivalent) - 20277.1 USD million.
NBU interventions at the foreign exchange market of Ukraine (balance) have equaled - 1210.2 USD million (in Dollar equivalent).
Volume of transactions at the cash market of Ukraine (purchase and sale of foreign exchange against Hryvnia in Dollar equivalent) 5974.3 USD million, including:
- volume of foreign exchange purchased by banks from individuals - 2702.7 USD million;
- volume of foreign exchange sold to individuals - 3271.6 USD million.
International reserves, total (operative data) - 38062.58 USD million.
Natural persons bank deposits in free-converted currency (in Dollar equivalent) have increased by 131.4 USD million and as of 29.08.2008 have amounted to 15360.5 USD million.
Real effective exchange rate (REER) of Hryvnia
According July 2008 results, the growth rate of REER over December, 2007 amounted to 6.8 %. It was caused by the acceleration of inflation level in Ukraine which exceeded by 8.5 pct relative indicators of other countries - Ukraine`s basic trade partners. On the contrary, the official exchange rate component encouraged decrease of Hryvnia REER (-1.7%), mostly due to strengthening of foreign currencies versus US dollar, including Euro, Swiss franc, Japanese yen, etc.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время