Today, Kyiv began the third round of negotiations regarding the creation of free trade between Ukraine and EU.
According to the press service of the Economy Ministry of Ukraine, during 5 days the following questions are to be discussed:
- trade in goods
- trade in services
- protective trade measures
- protection of intellectual property, including geographical signs
- customs cooperation and assistance in trade
- goods origin control
- state procurement
- competitive policy
- trade and stable development
- sanitary and phyto-sanitary measures
As ForUm reported earlier, on February 18, 2008 official Kyiv, presided by President of Ukraine Viktor Yushchenko, and commissioner of EU on trade Peter Mendelson began officially the negotiations about free trade area between Ukraine and the European Union.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время