Selection committee which will in accordance with President’s Decree of September 14, 2007 choose candidates for a position of judge from Ukraine in European Court of Human Rights as of December 10 has received 8 applications from persons willing to participate in the competition, President’s press office reports.
Upon discussion committee reached conclusion that all applicants may be allowed to participate in the competition. These applicants are:
- Kostyantyn Babenko – Judge of the Kyiv circuit administrative court;
- Arkadiy Bushchenko – Attorney-at-law;
- Evgen Gusyev Managing – Partner of “Liniya Prava” law firm;
- Vasyl Marmazov – Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs;
- Aminat Suleymanova – Managing Partner of “AGA Partners” law firm;
- Stanislav Shevchuk – Professor at chair of public law at the International Solomon University;
- Oleksandra Yanovska – Associate professor at chair of constitutional and administrative law at Vadym Hetman Kyiv National Economic University;
Selection committee also discussed question list which are the applicants to be asked during interview on December 18, 2007.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время