In Kirovohrad there was a fire as a result of gas leak in nine-stored block of flats. According to press service of main department of Emergency Ministry in Kirovohrad, the reason of fire is depressurization of connecting hose with gas cooker. Such faults were detected in two flats of different entrances.

The fire was liquidated quickly. There were no victims.

With the purpose of gas blast prevention, the gas and electricity supply is cut off. Experts have proved fittings of gas distributing unit. There were no failures detected.

Brigade of emergency gas service is staying by gas distributing unit to watch it. The reconstructive works are being held.

Now 215 flats (of six entrances of block of flats) are cut off gas and electricity.


Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

Туфли осень-зима Everest