Press office of the court reported that 53 deputies of the parliament appealed to the court with a request to consider legality of the president’s decree on dismissal of the Verkhovna Rada, which provides for:
1. To dissolve the Verkhovna Rada of the fifth convocation.
2. To offer deputies to keep carrying out their duties, which do not have direct connection with plenary powers of the parliament.
3. To appoint early parliamentary election to May 27, 2007, Sunday.
4. To oblige the Cabinet of Ministers to allocate means for holding early parliamentary elections.
5. To oblige Central Election Committee to guarantee holding early parliamentary election in accordance with the Constitution of Ukraine, the law on parliamentary election and other laws of Ukraine.
The submission states that articles of the decree contradict part 2 of the article 19; the article 90; part three of the article 104, points 7,8 of the article 106 of the Constitution of Ukraine and contains grounds of the given position of the deputies.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время