“We suppose that this program will become the last state program concerning children’s homelessness, and that beginning from 2010 this mass occurrence will disappear,” said the Minister, ForUm’s correspondent reported.
According to Pavlenko, the state program provides for:
- revealing families, which are incapable or do not want to bring up a child and conduct a corresponding work with them;
- using new effective forms of social and legal support of children, who are in grave living situation;
- creation of common database about children-orphans;
- reformation of adoption system;
- improvement of financial and technical supply.
Pavlenko underlined that the work was underway on above mentioned points. And as a result, number of homeless children has become 30% less.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время