Six pupils of Krasnodon boarding school were hospitalized with stramonium poisoning. The press service of Ministry for Emergency Control in Lugansk region informed about it.
A boy provoked his friends to taste it, had a narrow escape: he had been hospitalized in the infant ward and then escaped. The search was called for him. The rest victims are in the resuscitation department of the hospital.
The chief of the intensive care thinks that such cases will happen till the stramonium grows everywhere in the region.
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время