In the first quarter of 2005 the direct investment in Ukrainian economy amounted 382.2 billion USD, on April 1, the total volume of it amounted 8.797.4 billion USD.

As the State Committee of Statistics reported, the direct investment getting from the states of the Commonwealth of Independent States amounted 14.7 million USD or it is equal to 3.9% of the total volume. The direct investment getting from the other countries amounted 367.5 million USD (96.1%). In the same time the non-residents seized 82.8 million USD, "UNIAN" reported.

In the first quarter of 2005, the increase of foreign investment amounted 235.0 million USD, it is equal to 2.7% of the volume of the beginning of the year.

The increasing of the non-residential investment is observed: the Virginia and Britain islands – to 128.4 million USD, the USA – to 31.5 million USD, Cyprus – to 25.7 million USD, the Great Britain – to18.5 million USD, Hungary – to 17.2 million USD, Russia – to 16.7 million USD, Netherlands – to 9.8 million USD, Italy – to 9.7 million USD.

The greatest increase of foreign investment was observed in the following spheres: the wholesale trade and brokerage sale companies – 85.5 million USD, the building – 17.3 million USD, the extractive industry – 16.8 million USD, the food industry and processing agricultural production – 16.7 million USD, machine-building – 14.9 million USD, the real estate companies, the brokerage business – 62.5 million USD, financial organizations – 17.9 million USD.

The investment was getting from 116 states all over the world, 10 of them made 75% of the total amount of the direct investment. The main states-investors are the following: the USA – 1207.8 million USD (13.7% of the total volume), Cyprus – 1115.0 million USD (12.7%),the Great Britain – 938.6 million USD (10.7%), the Virgin and Britain islands – 684.9 million USD (7.8%), Germany – 603.5 million USD (6.9%), Netherlands – 564.9 million USD (6.4%),  Russia – 511.0 million USD (5.8%),  Switzerland – 430.4 million USD (4.9%), Austria – 352.6 million USD (4.0%), Poland – 198.6 million USD (2.3%).

10570 Ukrainian enterprises were invested. The following regions were invested: Kiev-capital – 2927.9 million USD (3826 enterprises and 33.3% of the total foreign investment), Dnepropetrovsk – 822.8 million USD (641 and 9.4%), Kiev – 526.3 million USD (309 and 6%), Odessa – 525.2 million USD (655 and 6%) Donetsk – 504.1 million USD (343 and 5.7%), Zaporozhye – 479.7 million USD (253 and 5.5%), Kharkov – 413 million USD (430 and 4.7%), Lvov – 353.2 million USD (1095 and 4%), Crimea – 355.7 million USD (225 and 4%).

10570 Ukrainian enterprises were invested. The following regions were invested: Kiev-capital – 2927.9 million USD (3826 enterprises and 33.3% of the total foreign investment), Dnepropetrovsk – 822.8 million USD (641 and 9.4%), Kiev – 526.3 million USD (309 and 6%), Odessa – 525.2 million USD (655 and 6%) Donetsk – 504.1 million USD (343 and 5.7%), Zaporozhye – 479.7 million USD (253 and 5.5%), Kharkov – 413 million USD (430 and 4.7%), Lvov – 353.2 million USD (1095 and 4%), Crimea – 355.7 million USD (225 and 4%).

On April 1, the amount of credits and grants getting by Ukrainian enterprises from the direct investors is equal to 570.2 million USD. The biggest ones were from Cyprus – 130.3 million USD, the USA – 114.9 million USD, Poland – 55.6 million USD, Germany – 52.9 million USD and the Great Britain – 51.1 million USD.

ForUm

Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время

1045