PISCL appealed to the court on February, 18, declaring about violation of the right in connection with the sale more than 98% stock of FC "Dynamo" to the third persons. Representative of PISCL Helen Terletskaya drew court's attention to rude neglect of company's priority right as a shareholder to obtain stock of FC "Dynamo" according to procedure of stock sale in the closed joint-stock companies which a club is.
It is said in court decision, that disposition of stock was exercised with violation of legislation and without the knowledge of declarant, owning 0, 1% of stock of FC "Dynamo". The court also demanded documents about disposition 98, 71% of stock of FC "Dynamo" from registrator - "Registry" company.
According to data from PISCL, club shareholders before disposition were:
- International companies of Comerco Commercial Ltd (20,11%),
- Jestlic Ventures Ltd (19,88%),
- Cognimax Ventures Ltd (19,24%),
- Castorian Commercial Ltd (18,37%),
- Laomax Holdings Ltd (11,93%),
- Hambay Trading Corporation (9%),
- Athletic-sporting society of «Dynamo» (1%),
- Soccer Marketing International Ltd (0,18%),
- President of the club Igor Surkis (0,12%),
- PISCL (0,1%),
- Head of club founders council Valentine Zgursky (0,07%).
Спасибо за Вашу активность, Ваш вопрос будет рассмотрен модераторами в ближайшее время